As an author you are likely not a master of Kindle keyword research and category placement. If this is a skill set you don’t have, this is the book that will put you head and shoulders above other authors.
Yes, you’ve read the blogs & books that tell you to put keywords in your title, description etc…
Some of Which is WRONG or Oversimplified!
- What if those keywords are too competitive?
- What if those keywords don’t bring enough searches to matter?
- How do you measure any benefits your (or other authors) keywords may be bringing?
I promise you that apart from the foundational basics, this is NOT the same old stuff repackaged! To quote another reviewer: “I promise you’ve never seen it put together this way.”
Listen, I know there are dozens of books on writing for CreateSpace and Kindle to choose from, but bear in mind… I didn’t learn this info elsewhere, it’s a system I put together myself, that works miracles when applied correctly!
Here’s my challenge to you:
If You Don’t Find Something New in This Book, I Insist You Get a Refund! Here’s a taster of the things we’ll cover inside:
- 1 powerful tactic that promotes ongoing sales, WITHOUT ongoing work or promotion!
- How to access unlimited future book ideas without trying.
- Position your book so that ONLY those using external promos can beat you.
- The “invisible hand” secret that lets you maximize income.
- Correct category placement to get more eyes on your book.
I’m not even going to go into keyword research & usage here, that’s where I’m really going to blow you away!
I’ll leave you with more honest words from a Vine Voice Reviewer before I sign off…
“I feel as if I am sitting next to him & he is tutoring me. He even provides the occasional moronic humor that a geek tutor would use to keep the topic lightened up. All of the above is meant as a compliment – this book has personality.“
So we come to a crossroads, we part ways…
Or I teach you something new that you can’t find anywhere else!
This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back…
You take the blue pill – the story ends, you wake up in your bed & believe whatever you want to believe.
You take the red pill – you stay in Wonderland & I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.